Parent ResourcesPage address: http://mnsu7700france.info.mnsu.edu/studyabroad/parents.html
Study Abroad Links for Parents
We know that parents play an important role in the life-changing decision that our students make to study abroad during their career at MSU Mankato. Therefore, we want to give parents as much information as possible about our students' study abroad opportunities and their safety.
Please take some time to read the pages we have linked to below. There is a wealth of information on the internet for all of us to read and get to know. The following are some of the best sites available to help parents understand what study abroad means for your student and her or his future.
- The Parents' Study Abroad Handbook from the Center for Global Education
- Safety Abroad First Educational Travel Information
- Study Abroad Handbook from the Center for Global Education
- An interactive list of all U.S. Embassies around the world from the U.S. Department of State
- What does your student gain through study abroad? Benefits of Study Abroad
HTH Worldwide Health and Accident Insurance
The Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system (Minnesota State) has contracted with HTH Worldwide to provide affordable and comprehensive health and accident insurance for students on MSU programs. Information on coverage can be downloaded here and up-to-date health information, including doctors and hospitals can be accessed through the HTH Parents webpage.