Relaxation StationPage address: http://mnsu7700france.info.mnsu.edu/shs/relaxationstation.html
Welcome to the Relaxation Station!
Do you need to relax and unwind from the stress of college life? The Relaxation Station offers the following services free of charge for currently enrolled Minnesota State Mankato students:
- Full Body Massage Chair
- Features a Human Touch massage chair that allows customized massage techniques such as percussion, compression, and kneading. Choose from four stationary massage techniques and a rolling massage, or combine them! Three auto massage programs also available.
- Audio Visual Relaxation System
- Features a personalized sound and light system designed to help calm and relax.
- Aromatherapy has been shown to improve mood and promote a sense of relaxation. Choose the soothing scent of chamomile or lavendar to enhance your visit.
- Pure Relaxation Music
- Choose from piano, guitar or instrumental music designed to compliment our other services.
Appointments can be made by calling 507-389-5689 or by visiting the Health Education office in Room 100 of Carkoski Commons. MavCard must presented at time of visit.