PharmacyPage address: http://mnsu7700france.info.mnsu.edu/shs/pharmacy/
The Student Health Services Pharmacy dispenses prescriptions and over-the-counter (OTC) medications and supplies at a lower cost to currently enrolled students. Faculty and staff can also purchase OTCs via cash, credit or check. Our Pharmacist(s) or Pharmacy Technician will be happy to answer any prescriptions concerns.
Click HERE to request a refill online.
Questions about how you can get a prescription filled or how refills work? Check out our Pharmacy FAQ's for answers to all your pharmacy questions!
- Lower cost prescriptions, cough/cold medicines and pain relievers.
- Pay Later Option. Charge purchases to your student account and pay online later.
- A Full Service Pharmacy that accepts most insurance plans (Be sure to bring your current insurance card with you).
- Easy Transfers--just bring in your last prescription label.
- Many items in stock or special orders in just 24 hours.
- Easy Refills. Order online, by phone (507-389-2483), or order in person (21 Carkoski Commons).