Mission/GoalsPage address: http://mnsu7700france.info.mnsu.edu/shs/mission.html
Student Health Services Mission
Minnesota State University Student Health Services provides quality and affordable medical services and health education to MSU students to enhance their learning experience and support their academic success.
The primary goals of the Student Health Service are:
- To promote the optimal health of students on the college campus.
- To aid students and advocate for their primary health and wellness needs.
- To increase student retention at MSU.
- To provide student internship opportunities for professional experiences that assist students in attaining educational goals.
Student Health Services achieves these goals through the following objectives:
- We provide on site medical providers every day that school is open and in session.
- We provide health education and outreach initiatives using classroom education, workshops and social norms marketing campaigns.
- We offer an onsite pharmacy that provides over-the-counter and prescription medication.
- We offer onsite laboratory services to aid with diagnostics needs.