MavMAIL is Web Email at Minnesota State MankatoPage address: http://mnsu7700france.info.mnsu.edu/its/mavmail/
Tip: to get directly here - search for MavMAIL or type mavmail.mnsu.edu in your browser!
ATTENTION Office 365 Migration:
Starting December 19, 2018 @ 10:00pm, Minnesota State Mankato will transition from the current Office 365 environment to the Office 365 implementation provided by the MinnState System Office.
Office 365 is scheduled to be UNAVAILABLE beginning December 19 @ 10:00pm for UP TO 72 hours. A Message will be posted here when Office 365 (MavMAIL) will be down, and when the migration is fully completed and back up again.
This change will affect everyone at the University as it will change the way you log in to your Office 365 account.
- Employees will log in to MavMAIL/Office 365 with:
- Students, Alumni and Emeriti will log in to MavMAIL/Office 365 with:
After the migration (around December 23rd) when you click the link to MavMAIL you will notice a new Sign In page (see below). Use your NEW username (above) to login. (Your password is your existing StarID password)
For more information please visit the Office 365 Migration page.
- E-mail storage: 50 GB
- OneDrive Storage: 5 TB (5,000 GB)
- Integrated instant messaging (Skype for Business and Teams)
- Text messaging integration for your calendar items (SMS)
- Connect to your MavMAIL account from your smart phone.
- Office 365 apps including OneNote, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, To-Do, Teams and many more
- Use OneNote for all your class notes - Saves to the cloud and available on any device
- Safe Links helps prevent malware, phishing, and access to web sites that are known to be bad.
- Safe Attachments prevent malware sent in attachments.
FREE Microsoft Office ProPlus 365 Downloads
This is the place where all MSU students, faculty and staff can download Microsoft Office for their laptops, desktops, smartphones and tablets. Instructions
NOTE: MavMAIL is the official communication method for Minnesota State University, Mankato. Check MavMAIL at least once every 24 hours for critial university information and updates. Make MavMAIL easily available - set it up to sync to your smartphone!
Email client configuration
Smartphone Syncing (Android, iOS)
MavMAIL and Office 365 services, apps and OneDrive storage as well as MavDISK file storage is provided to current students and employees of Minnesota State University, Mankato. Student email accounts are retained one year after transferring or leaving the University.
Students who graduate are provided MavMAIL Alumni email service after graduation.