Community of ScholarsPage address: http://mnsu7700france.info.mnsu.edu/academics/communities.html
Take advantage of our scholarly communities.
Although college is a time to set out on your own, it doesn't mean you have to do it alone. From the start, you'll be immersed in a supportive learning environment—one that will help you adjust to college, get comfortable with your new surroundings and prepare you for a lifetime of learning.
- You'll make friends easily through New Student & Family Programs, designed to smooth your transition to the University community.
- Our popular Learning Communities allow cohorts of students to take some of their classes together and live in the same area of their residence hall, providing an excellent opportunity to connect with other first-year students.
- The Honors Program includes classes designed specifically for honors students as well as a variety of co-curricular activities to enrich those classroom experiences.
- If you've declared a major, you'll have a connection to staff members who'll help advise you on how to best reach your goals.
- If you're still deciding what to major in, that's OK too—we will place you in our interdisciplinary studies major to allow you to explore programs while ensuring the classes you choose will help you achieve your academic goals. We have dedicated staff that will help you choose classes and explore your options.
- Just by attending Minnesota State Mankato, you'll also be making connections with a network of nearly 100,000 Minnesota State Mankato alumni.